If your child is gifted in baseball and he is about to enter college, it will always be a wise move to get assistance from a college placement service provider. Now, how can baseball recruiters help you up?

  • The first step, of course, is to get in touch with the college placement service provider and fill-out the necessary forms you need to accomplish.
  • As soon as you are done with what needs to be filled-up, the College Prospects of America (CPOA) will then make the official resume of the student-applicant and send it to different colleges and universities in the United States. CPOA will be the one who will do promotion for the student-applicant so the colleges and universities will notice him/her.

Back ↵